skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mark's ATP Class

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Due Oct 19th

Bring in 2 files that you have created in illustrator that uses the techniques we learned in class last friday. Anything brought in after Friday morning will be considered late. Thanks.
Posted by Mark at 12:30 AM

1 comment:

sang said...

Hello Mark
this is Sang Park from your ATP class
Sorry I am keep missing your class.
I hope I can make it up by work or another time.
THank You

October 20, 2007 at 4:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ATP Friends

  • http://www.marksatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.sangsatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.albertsatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.juliasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.biancasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.ashleysatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.codysatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.ryansatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.jasonsatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.andrewatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.fukikosatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.lyndsayatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.annasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.tiannasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.sunasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.marshasatpclass.blogspot.com
  • http://www.leeatpclass.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • Illustrator Critique Due Nov 2nd
      • Due Oct 26th
      • Due Oct 19th
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

Mark
View my complete profile